المركز التقني
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

المركز التقني لصيانة الكمبيوتر

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

8- شعرالحب اجنبي

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
zezo 2

عدد المساهمات : 15
نقاط : 45
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/10/2010

8- شعرالحب اجنبي Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: 8- شعرالحب اجنبي   8- شعرالحب اجنبي I_icon_minitimeالأحد أكتوبر 31, 2010 7:01 am

Give laugh to all but smile to one, Give cheeks to all but lips to one, Give love to all but heart to one, Let everybody love you but you love one
---------------------------------'I Trust You' is a better compliment than 'I Love You' because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust
------------------------------ luv my eyes when u look intothem, I luv my name when u say it, I luv my heart when u luv it, I luv my life when you are in it

--------------------------------
We cannot be together,
But we'll never be apart,
For no matter what life brings us,
You’re always in my heart
What is a flower without the sun, what is the earth without the sky. What am I without you, that is why I tell you .. I love you
During maths I was thinking of you but I cannot calculate how much I love you!
I Drop A Tear IN The Ocean The Day U Will Finds It IS The Day I Will Stop Missing U\
Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive, not how u listen but how u understand, not what u see but how u feel & not how u let go but how u hold on. :X :X
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

8- شعرالحب اجنبي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
المركز التقني :: الشعر والادب-
انتقل الى: